Sarah is still in the hospital.
Her pneumonia has not improved and her doctors said she will not recover. She has been on antibiotics and an anti fungal for almost two weeks. She has retained a lot of fluid in places it doesn't belong like her belly and lungs. Diuretics have provided short term relief, but done little to remove the excess fluid outside of her blood vessels.
Sarah's condition has degraded a lot since we brought her into the hospital last Wednesday. Susan and I feel she has little time left (perhaps tonight, or several days) unless God intervenes. The medical team have done pretty much all they can do.
We have prayed every night that Sarah will recover from her pneumonia and the fluid retention and will do so again tonight. Regardless of the outcome, we will continue to believe in God's goodness. For now, we will wait to receive God's will for Sarah and our family.
Please pray for Sarah and our family.