Sunday, March 1, 2009

3-01-09: Waiting for Bloodwork

Sarah was released from the hospital Friday. Her blast count in her had stopped declining Thursday and actually rose slightly Friday.

She received L-Aspariginase, Methotrexate and Dasatinib Thursday night. Sarah is going to have her blood checked again today (Sunday).

We are hopeful her blood will be free of blasts from the blood work today. Please pray with us for this.



Anonymous said...

Dear Susan and Ben, we just want you to know that your family is in our prayers daily. We love you all and send hugs.
The LaGoy's

Anonymous said...

Dear Jones' Family,
My name is Nicole and I have been following Sarah and your journey since the beginning on Blogger. I also live in the same town as you with my daughter who has health disabilities. I would love to help your family if you need some extra hands or meals during these tough times. My email is please feel free to contact me.

Praying daily,